- Go to https://drupal.org/project/cloudwords.
- At the bottom of the page, download the .tar or .zip file to your local computer.
- Extract the files. You should see a list of files extracted into a folder.
- Transfer the files with SFTP or FTP to the desired modules folder in your Drupal installation (or if you are using version control, add and commit them to your code repository). Contributed modules belong in sites/all/modules. (If you are running a multi-site installation of Drupal, use sites/my.site.folder/modules for modules there that are specific to a particular site in your installation. Modules that will be shared between all sites should be placed in sites/all/modules.)
- Click the Enable Newly Added Modules link.
- Enable the Cloudwords module by checking the Cloudwords checkboxes and click Save Configuration.
- In the main menu, click Configuration, then Web Services, then Cloudwords.
- In the API Authorization Token field, copy the API key you generated in Cloudwords (see page ).
- Click Save Configuration.
Have more questions? Submit a request