These are new features and enhancements the Cloudwords team released on July 13, 2012:
- Responding to messages and tasks comments via email: Users receiving an email notification of a new message on a project or comment on a task can reply to it directly from their email application, and their response will be posted to the project or task, as well as delivered to all users following them. Learn more.
- Automated Language Review task: Cloudwords automatically creates a new Language Review task every time the vendor delivers the translations for a language on a project. These tasks are assigned to users who have been associated with the language delivered. Learn more.
- Project Search: Finding projects is now much easier on Cloudwords. Search projects based on their name, owner, vendor, intended use and other criteria. Learn more.
- Sending project messages only to internal users (Customers only): Users can now start a new message thread on a project and select, as recipients, only their internal users who are following that project. The vendor will not receive that message, nor the responses to it. Learn more.
- Filter unread messages: Users now have the ability to filter their list of messages, and see only those that are unread.
- API: The Cloudwords open API now includes the ability to create and manage tasks.
- Enhancements to the way users can add or remove themselves from the list of people following a project or receiving task notifications.
- A few usability enhancements related to navigation, task history and other minor issues.