The Cloudwords application has just been updated with the following new features and enhancements:
- Ability to reopen a finalized and closed language. Customers can reopen a language that was closed as finalized, so the reviewer can either send it back to the translator through a revision request, or finish their review. Learn more.
- Glossary: Customers can now indicate the part of speech for each term in their glossary. Learn more.
- Vendors: A vendor entering a bid in Cloudwords will be able to apply a global discount to their quote. Learn more.
- Ability to automatically approve a Change Order Bid: Customers can configure their change orders so the bid submitted by their vendor is automatically approved. Learn more.
- Project Search Filters: Both customers and vendors can now filter their search by project invoicing status.
- UI enhancements, including the way data is displayed on tables, where rows now have alternating colors to make it easier to read the information.