You can add an unlimited number of new users to your Cloudwords account. Note that all users of an account have full access to and can edit all projects and settings, just as you do.
To add a new user to your Cloudwords account:
- Click on Settings | User Management.
- Click New User and enter the first name, last name, and email address of the user you want to add.
- Click Save.
Cloudwords sends the new user an email with a temporary password and instructions about how to sign in and change their one-time use password.
To manage existing users in your Cloudwords account:
- Click on Settings | User Management. You will have the following options:
- Deactivate any of the currently active users with access to your account. A deactivated user will not be able to login to Cloudwords.
- Activate any of the currently deactivated users. This action will allow the user to login again into your Cloudwords account, with full access to all projects and settings.
- Edit their name and other personal information.