When signing up for a new Cloudwords account, we allow users to enter an email address from a free email provider (Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail, et cetera), so they can access their new account and learn more about how Cloudwords works.
Cloudwords requires those accounts created using a "free" email service to be verified before their projects can be sent out to the translation vendors to request their bids. Also, unverified accounts have an upload limit of 100 MB for their projects' materials.
If you created your account using a free email address, you will need to verify your account to request bids for your projects.
You can verify your account in one of the following ways:
1) Go to the Start tab at your Cloudwords account and:
- Enter a new, corporate email address into the box "Enter Company Email" and click Save.
- You will receive an email from Cloudwords, which will contain a verification code - copy that code and paste it into the same box on the Cloudwords page and click the "Verify" button.
- Upon submitting the verification code to Cloudwords:
- Your new corporate email address will be verified.
- Your new corporate email address will become your new username when logging into your Cloudwords account.
- You will be able to request bids from vendors for your translation projects.
2) Edit your account and change your free email address to a corporate one:
- On your Cloudwords account, click Settings on top of the page and choose the My Account option.
- At the Profile tab under the My Account settings page, click the Edit button and change your email address to one that belongs to your company or organization. I.e., change your email address from a free provider (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo!, et cetera) to a corporate one.
- Click Save.
- You will receive an email message from Cloudwords at the email address you just entered. Click on the link on that message to confirm that you own this new email address.
- Note: When clicking the link on the verification message from Cloudwords, you will still have to use your original email address to sign in to Cloudwords.
- After verifying the new email address, it will become your new username when signing in to your Cloudwords account.
2) Contact us at +1.415.394.8000 or email@example.com - Our team will help you verifying your information and allowing you to request bids from vendors.