Users have the option to receive a notification from Cloudwords each time a new language translation is delivered on one of their projects. This option is configured in the settings area, and is applied to each user on an account separately.
To setup this option, follow these steps:
1. Login to your Cloudwords account.
2. Click on the Settings link that appears at the top of every page and select the My Account option.
3. At the My Account settings page, click on the Preferences tab that appears on the left.
4. At the Preferences page, click the Edit button.
5. When editing your preferences, go to the Notifications section and check or uncheck the box by the side of the text "Receive a notification each time a language translation is delivered on projects I am following."
Check that box to receive an email notification every time a new language translation has been delivered by a vendor to any of your projects. If you uncheck this box, you will still receive a notification from Cloudwords whenever all languages have been delivered by the vendor working on each of the projects you are following, but you will not receive any notification for partial deliveries.