To get started using Cloudwords, create projects and request bids from translation vendors.
To get the most out of Cloudwords, spend a little time configuring it:
- If you work with a translation vendor that is not in the Cloudwords marketplace ("Vendors" tab in your Cloudwords account), send us an email at email@example.com, and we will add them to Cloudwords.
- If you would like vendors to accept your company's non-disclosure agreement (NDA) before they can download your source files or translation memory, add the NDA at Settings > More > NDA. Note: Custom NDA is only available in Accounts under the Professional or Enterprise Edition. Basic accounts inherit the NDA that is in place between Cloudwords and all the vendors in the marketplace.
- Add your translation Reviewers. (Go to Settings > User Management). Note: User roles are only available in Accounts under the Professional or Enterprise Edition.
- Set up Departments (Go to Settings > More > Company Departments). You will be able to run reports by department or company-wide. Note: Departments are only available in Accounts under the Professional or Enterprise Edition.
- Customize the target and source language list boxes to contain your company's specific target and source languages. (Go to Settings > Project Settings).