To request translations from your project manager or administrator in Cloudwords:
- Log in to your Cloudwords account.
- Click the Request Translations button.
- On the Request page, fill all the required information.
- Optionally, you can provide instructions to be followed by the translators, and a purchase order number.
- Click on Submit to send the request.
You will be notified once a translation project has been created in Cloudwords, and you will be able to track all activity on it through your Cloudwords account.
Once the translations are finalized and approved, you will receive another notification letting you know that your files are ready to be downloaded.
Note: the Requester user role is only available to Cloudwords Enterprise Edition accounts.