- Collaborative Review Workflow
The feature is targeted at global marketing teams who need to review translated assets. E.g. In-market marketing managers, brand managers, etc..
- Ability to Assign multi-users to review assets for a particular language.
- Providing project manager full control over the review workflow with ability to dynamically add and remove reviewers, view status of reviews, extend review due date, end the review early, etc..
- Enables collaborative in context review and process
- Machine Translations
- Select Machine Translation as one of project options
- API supports option for machine translation. Useful for supporting translation of Engineering assets (web apps, mobile apps, property files, etc.. ) and integrating into Agile and build processes (E.g. Jenkins, Hudson).
- New OneReview UX
- Updated toolbar and more real estate to view the content
- Ability to view status (opened, provided feedback or edits, etc.) of other reviewers in a collaborative review.
- Ad-hoc addition of reviewers.
- Ability to revert changes by project managers.
- Ability to see diffs as reviewers make edits.
- NEW - Microsoft SharePoint
- NEW - Microsoft OneDrive
- Enhancement - Eloqua Email Headers and Footers.
- Ability to leverage existing translated email headers and footers during translation process.
- Webhook messages are now signed for source verification (learn more)