Sangria is a Spanish drink that combines red wine, sugar, spices, slices of fruits (apples, orange, lemon, lime) and soda water. The drink is named after the Spanish or Portuguese word for “bleeding” because of its typical dark-red color.
Just like the drink this Cloudwords release has a healthy mix of exciting features across the platform:
A significant number of enhancements:
- UX changes to provide more screen space to view content.
- Side-by-Side source and translation review.
- View differences between edits.
- Revert to previous version of a edit.
- View status of other reviewers in a multi-review workflow.
- Ability to tag edit and feedback with severity and error type
- Dashboard that provides project managers the ability to view the overall status of reviews across projects and languages in a campaign.
A help button on the bottom right hand of the screen let's you search for product
documentation, knowledge articles, frequently asked questions, community posts, etc.. If you need further assistance an issue request can be easily created without navigating to the Help Center.
Ability to support offline content for machine translation in addition to supporting content from all the supported integrations.i.e. As a project manager, I can select office files from my desktop and create a project to machine translate them.
- Hubspot (Enhancement)
Support for custom modules.
- Marketo (Enhancement)
Support for guided landing page templates.
Performance improvements when synchronizing dynamic content projects.
- SDL Web formerly Tridion (NEW)
SDL Web is an industry WCM solution that enables businesses to handle the complexity of maintaining web and digital experiences for an unlimited amount of global websites with its unparalleled BluePrinting technology.Cloudwords now supports an integration with SDL Web.
More information about the integration can be found on: https://www.cloudwords.com/sdl-web
More information about SDL Web can be found on:http://www.sdl.com/cxc/digital-experience/web-experience-management/web-content-management-system.html