Users may find that they need to change their email address for their Cloudwords account.
To do so:
- Login to your Cloudwords account
- At the top right hand corner, click on your name and then select "My Account".
- Click "Edit" under your profile information.
- Click on the input field for "Email", and edit it with your new email address.
- Click "Save"
- Your Profile Information page should now display the following:
- Switch your browser to your old previous email account, a message from Cloudwords should have been delivered with Subject Line "Verify your Cloudwords email address change"
Inside the email, click on "click this link to verify", it should redirect you to the Profile Information page, displaying your new email address.
Alternatively, you may also copy the verification code (provided in the email) and manually input the code in the Edit section of "Verify Now"
Note: When selecting an email address, if the email address is a duplicate / used under a different account within Cloudwords - you will not see the verification input box. In this instance, you will need to use a different email account.